Search This Blog

Sunday 27 December 2015

2015 Edition: Top 5 Places In The World

Since this will be my last post for the year I figured I would do a round up of my favorite places. Hopefully the more I travel every year this list will change a little, or at least I'll be able to extend it a little more. I've got to put a disclaimer though, I haven't been to some of these places in years and they may have changed a lot since I've been there or better yet the nostalgia may have taken over and I can't accurately remember how bad the place actually was, but from my recollection, these are the places in the world I felt the most comfortable and happy.

1. River Bay


2. The Beach, St. Eustatius



3. Park Morazan, Costa Rica



4. Bondi Beach, Australia



5. Central Park, New York City, New York



Honorable mention to my bed. Doesn't matter where I in the world I am, the place I go to sleep will always be the place I feel the happiest.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your year end post. Happy New Year 2016 and more great travel adventures. Cheers from Penang Island, Malaysia. SL Liew :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. Really appreciate the comment.

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful places! I have never been there but I think all of them are amazing! Happy New Year, wish you to see all the miracles of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to You! Hope your year has been awesome so far.

      Delete