Search This Blog

Sunday 12 July 2015

Discover Outdoors


Discover Outdoors is a New York adventure company who organize excursions. They are all about getting outdoors, being active and being adventurous. They've got activities ranging from photography classes in Central Park to African trips to help elephants.

So far I've gone surfing, rock climbing, weekend hikes and even a photography classes. Its a great time, all the hosts I've met so far have been great. One even popped my shoulder back in after I dislocated it. You meet a lot of awesome people and you can have a little adventure right outside the city. Being able to do these trips and get away from the city was a life saver for me. If I couldn't escape the concrete jungle I'd probably have gone crazy.

Even better they do charity work getting city kids active and outdoors. So by supporting them, you  might get a little good karma coming your way. Better yet, if you become a member you get returns on any trips you book for trips later on. Everybody wins. If you live in New York or just visiting and looking for a good time upstate, check them out at Discover Outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment