Search This Blog

Sunday 30 August 2015

Trip To Asia

I'm leaving for Asia today. It's a massive family trip with everyone; aunts, uncles and cousins. Basically, everyone and their mother. I'm pretty stoked for it, especially since traveling with this much family is going to be an ordeal in itself. Can't wait to see the madness unfurl, even better I get to watch it all go down in Asia.

We are passing though the States then its China, Thailand and finally Bali. I'm ecstatic. I love Barbados but you gotta feed the Travel Bug. I can't even imagine all the new things I'm going to see, eat and experience.

It's weird traveling like this again because a lot of my trips have gotten smaller and smaller. This trip is in the complete opposite direction. This is the most family I've ever traveled with and the travel style is very different from what I've gotten accustomed to. In China, we are going to be bouncing around a few cities. Then in Thailand and Bali it's just my immediate family staying put in hotels. Part of me wishes I was solo; couchsurfing, partying and staying in hostels, but I figure it's good to mix it up.

Anyhow, I'll let you know how it goes. I see a lot of Asia posts in the future, sooner or later (probably later). If you've got any tips for traveling around Asia or dealing with family on massive trips leave them in the comments below, I get the feeling I'll need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment