Search This Blog

Sunday 27 September 2015

CoverDrive


Driving around I noticed a bus stop that really took me by surprise. CoverDrive is a young Barbadian grown band. They've gotten pretty popular in the UK in the last few years but they still always rep Barbados. Its funny seeing familiar faces, even if they aren't faces you know personally, get famous.


None the less, these kids are good. Their music is their own. Lots of different pop, rock and caribbean influences, but it works. Proof that there is a lot of local talent that is internationally competitive. Check out a few of their songs and let me know what's your favorite CoverDrive song.

Wanna hear more? Maybe buy their album? Check them out on iTunes.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pablo. Awesome blog! I didn't get most of it since it was in Spanish but I liked what I saw.

    ReplyDelete