Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2016

Barcelona

I think I'm in love. I'm vibing with this city like there is no tomorrow. Sitting in a corner cafe writing, drinking a beer while a skate competition happens behind me and a bunch of people walk on by.

Granted I haven't been here very long and I am barely here long enough to say I've experienced life in Barcelona, but its a fantastic first date. I want to come back here. I am definitely going to come back.

The guys style is shirts, shorts and loafers and I can definitely get down with that. The more I travel the more undeniable it becomes. I fit in with Spanish cultures, maybe its the brown skin or the Caribbean thing but I'm so comfortable and happy in Spanish cultures it is crazy. Now I need to learn more of the language so that we can actually have conversations. Until then I will be a silent admirer. Loving what I see unable to interact.

Now I'm sitting in the marina, chill in the grass with my shoes off. Life doesn't get much better than this.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like my city!

    In some weeks i'll be in Barbados for the second time, I love your country too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love it. Glad you love my country!
      Let me know when you are in Barbados and what you will be doing.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete