Search This Blog

Sunday 21 August 2016

High on Life: Great American Road Trip



The High on Life guys are back it again! Sometimes it feels like all I do here is repost the awesome things these guys do, but they do way too many things for me to not mention it here. This time they are doing something which I've talked with one of my best friends about doing for years - The Great American Road Trip.

Growing up somewhere that is water locked, I've always envied people who are able to get in a car, drive for a few hours and be somewhere completely different. Traveling doesn't have to be about getting on a plane. Get in your car and drive. Get in a bus. A train. Walk. Just go.

Also, if you want to check the guys out in Barbados, go here. Then, if you want to see the video that started my love affair with them, go here.

*Update* As of posting this The Great American Road Trip has been cut short due to some of The High On Life guy's stunts. I doubt these guys meant any harm, but as travelers its important we respect the laws of the lands we are traveling. Good luck to these guys and if you would like to read more about this predicament, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment