Search This Blog

Sunday 10 July 2016

Moving to Thailand


... There are no words. I may still be in shock that I'm actually here.

I visited Bangkok, Thailand a few years ago with my family on our small tour of Asia and I loved it. At no point did I consider that I could be moving here for a couple of months.

This time I am in Phuket. It is very different. Small town feel, actually reminds me a lot of Trinidad. When I came in, it was raining but it was beautifully lush. Here's hoping that I love it as much when I am leaving.

Much like my other moves, moving here kind of just fell into my lap. As part of my masters, I have to do a mandatory internship. Luckily for me, I got an opportunity with a property that I loved from the moment I saw it. An incredible opportunity, at an amazing property in freaking Thailand! What more could I ask for?

I have to preach, when you keep yourself open to opportunities, anything can happen. For now I am back on the shore. Even if it is a completely different one from the one I am accustomed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment