Search This Blog

Sunday 15 November 2015

Loving Lanka


I love me a beautifully shot travel video with an inspirational voice over. And this video does not disappoint. It's gorgeous, and there is some interesting talk about time. Not gonna lie, I don't understand everything said, but its pretty and it feels inspirational, so it works.

Regardless, theres a pretty great story behind this video. Dude (Sebastian Linda), quits his job, got married, then moves to Sri Lanka. That's incredible. What he's seen and the art he's created with his camera makes me jealous. I don't really know much more than that, but it seems to have been worth it.

Take a gander at Sebastian's YouTube page. For how stunning his videos are, I'm surprised by how few views he has, but you can fix that right now by watching all his videos on repeat for 3 days straight.

Anyhow, do you guys have anything you appreciate for it's beauty but are aware that you don't fully understand everything about it? If so, let me know what that thing is in the comments down below.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Emily from Taiwan. I explain you my request. I am collecting "greetings from " series from original recently.(https://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Greetings-from/Greetings-from-Barbados)

    Could you please help me collect gf Barbados?
    I can send you two blank gf Barbados in envelope(so you can send me one back) and I also will send you a postcard of my country's view with written and stamped.

    It's so hard to find someone live in Barbados :'(
    Please tell me if you can help me, thanks.

    Have a nice day,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily, Private message me and I'll see if I can help you out.

      Delete
  2. I send you e-mail. Please check. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete