Search This Blog

Sunday 8 May 2016

BEME


BEME is a social media app where you send video messages that you don't see or edit before you send. The app was created in part by the incredible, Casey Neistat. While not seeing what you are putting out into the world before you send it might seem like a crazy idea, its actually kind of cool.

With most social media apps you retake, edit and filter everything to the point where the finished product doesn't resemble the reality. With BEME, you get one chance to make it right, and then its out there. It makes everything more real.

The whole point of this is to make a more authentic experience through social media. Its more personal. I think its great for travelers because you can create content and then go back to enjoying the experience instead of getting caught up in creating the content. I say try it out. See if you like it. If you don't like it, I'm sure there are loads of other apps to fill that void. But try it out. Its fun. I think there are some bugs but its got some serious potential. And you want to be a pioneer.

If you want to download BEME check it out here. And if you want to follow me on BEME, add me at j.cho. So have you tried BEME? If yo have tell me your username and what you think in the comments down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment